[Gambas-user] Issue 625 in gambas: TextArea (gb.qt4) Mishandles CR Char

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Jun 15 18:43:41 CEST 2015

Comment #2 on issue 625 by ceilingc... at ...626...: TextArea (gb.qt4)
Mishandles CR Char
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=625

Okay, thanks for the feedback. I implemented a workaround in my own project
using Replace() so maybe it's not a big deal if it's documented. In that
regard, I added a note to the applicable wiki page here -->
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/textarea/text