[Gambas-user] Trouble printing from "Printing Example

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jun 9 22:27:29 CEST 2015

Le 09/06/2015 17:13, Martin McGlensey a écrit :
> Benoit thanks for your response. The problem is definitely related to the
> print example. Other apps, such as the text editor, printed perfectly before
> running print example but not after it. This defect is reproducible. Did you
> find anything in the error file I sent? I have another Gambas app that
> prints OK. So in my mind there is some problem with the example app.
> Unfortunately I do not know where to look for a solution. Hoped that the
> community would provide some guidance.
>
> Marty

I have fixed printing with GTK+3 in revision #7125. Can you try it?

Note that I don't know where your message come from. Maybe from the
widget theme you are using.

With gb.gtk I have no message and using the printing example project
works as expected. With gb.gtk3 I had other warning messages and then a
crash. Now it works.

Can you send information about your system? If you install 'gdb', and
crash the Printing example from the IDE, the IDE will be able to create
all that information for you, plus a stack backtrace, which would be
very interesting for me.

By the way, the font chooser crashes with gb.gtk3 inside GTK+3 library
too. No idea why at the moment...

Benoît Minisini