[Gambas-user] Editor word wrap mode

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jun 6 16:45:52 CEST 2015

Pfew !

I think I finally succeeded in implementing word wrap mode in the new
text editor. It was painful, but here it is.

I have added two options in the IDE so that you can test:

- A button to toggle word wrap mode individually in each editor.

- A global option to define if word wrap mode must be enabled by default
when you open a new editor.

Enabling the wrap mode makes the editor slower, as a text line must be
layouted each time the editor is resized, and it can take more than one
line to be displayed.

But you will tell me if you have any problem!

Benoît Minisini