[Gambas-user] Can't start gambas IDE

Zach Smith zachsmith022 at ...626...
Wed Jul 29 04:23:50 CEST 2015

For anyone else who faces this situation, I had to delete these old files
and then reinstall in order to get things working again.
/usr/lib/gambas3/gb.component
/usr/lib/gambas3/gb.jit.component
/usr/lib/gambas3/gb.jit.la <http://gb.jit.la>
/usr/lib/gambas3/@gb.jit.so
/usr/lib/gambas3/@gb.jit.so.0
/usr/lib/gambas3/gb.jit.so.0.0.0

I suppose it would be good practice to run su -c "make uninstall" before
each compile/install to avoid this problem when components that are built
are no longer used.

Thank you Benoit!