[Gambas-user] New Gambas bug tracker (alpha)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 28 01:33:08 CEST 2015

Le 27/07/2015 22:14, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> There is something strange there, because I can recognize most of the
> words even if my english vocabulary is not very good, and I don't think
> I'm the only people who can.
>
> Anyway I will remove it, as now the captcha is more difficult to read by
> ocr.
>
> And I wanted to avoid Google's recaptcha because... it's Google. As soon
> as you put a link that goes to Google on your website, you are logged,
> traced, profiled and sold.
>
> Regards,

I removed the character swap in the captcha, and I updated the bug
tracker. The login page is better, bugs were fixed, and now you can
enter your system information in a bug report.

I just have to implement the automatic mail send, and that's all!

--
Benoît Minisini