[Gambas-user] New Gambas bug tracker (alpha)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jul 27 22:14:19 CEST 2015

Le 27/07/2015 21:56, Jesus a écrit :
> El 27/7/15 a las 13:27, martin p cristia escribió:
>> Couldn't register....or my english is too bad
>>

> Definitely, something doesn't work with captcha or it is extremely
> difficult for non English people.
>
> I'm unable to register and mostly all words seems unrecognizable to me.
>
> On the other hand, recently I have implemented google reCaptcha in my
> own application (non gambas related, but JS and PHP) and was way easy
> and secure in my opinion. Its motto is self explanatory:
>
> Easy for humans, very hard for bots
>
> Please, take a look:
>
> https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html
>
> Regards

There is something strange there, because I can recognize most of the
words even if my english vocabulary is not very good, and I don't think
I'm the only people who can.

Anyway I will remove it, as now the captcha is more difficult to read by
ocr.

And I wanted to avoid Google's recaptcha because... it's Google. As soon
as you put a link that goes to Google on your website, you are logged,
traced, profiled and sold.

Benoît Minisini