[Gambas-user] New Gambas bug tracker (alpha)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jul 25 04:02:33 CEST 2015

Le 24/07/2015 12:48, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2015, Tobias Boege wrote:
>> I was about to comment that the captchas look way too easy to be effective
>> but as I was trying to register, I failed at least ten of them, and then I
>> gave up. Is the captcha validation correctly implemented?
>>

> Forget about that. I haven't read the instructions...
>
> But still, the words in the image are easy to read mechanically. A program
> which can do this and has a dictionary may be able to solve these captchas
> more easily than thought... Anyway, I can't wait to see the code.
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

The program will need a dictionary, and a OCR program to transform the
captcha image into text. I hope that it will be too much job for just
breaking the Gambas bug tracker.

--
Benoît Minisini