[Gambas-user] New Gambas bug tracker (alpha)

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Fri Jul 24 12:48:13 CEST 2015

On Fri, 24 Jul 2015, Tobias Boege wrote:
> I was about to comment that the captchas look way too easy to be effective
> but as I was trying to register, I failed at least ten of them, and then I
> gave up. Is the captcha validation correctly implemented?

Forget about that. I haven't read the instructions...

But still, the words in the image are easy to read mechanically. A program
which can do this and has a dictionary may be able to solve these captchas
more easily than thought... Anyway, I can't wait to see the code.

Regards,
Tobi