[Gambas-user] New Gambas bug tracker (alpha)

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Fri Jul 24 12:40:36 CEST 2015

On Fri, 24 Jul 2015, Beno??t Minisini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As sourceforge was down for a week, I decided to start implementing a bug
> tracker in Gambas for Gambas, based on the software I develop for the
> company I'm working in.
>
> You will find a very alpha version of the bug tracker there:
>
> http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker
>
> so that you can check it early.
>
> The software I made for my company is sort of "Access on the web", so it
> does not support sophisticated HTLM/javascript user interface easily. But it
> allows to define a database structure quickly, and it took me a few days to
> have something workable.
>
> The bugtracker does not send mails yet, but it's already usable.
>
> I developed a very simple "gambas captcha system" that you can find on the
> Gambas software farm. Maybe you will find it useful for your own needs.
>
> I'm waiting for your comments now!

I like the idea. And since it's summer break now for me, I may be able to
fulfill my wish for a non-graphical interface for the bug tracker... :-P

I was about to comment that the captchas look way too easy to be effective
but as I was trying to register, I failed at least ten of them, and then I
gave up. Is the captcha validation correctly implemented?

Regards,
Tobi