[Gambas-user] Issue 628 in gambas: Creation Ubuntu/Debian package wrong dependencies

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Jul 14 19:35:00 CEST 2015

Updates:
	Labels: -Version Version-3.7.0

Comment #1 on issue 628 by benoit.m... at ...626...: Creation Ubuntu/Debian
package wrong dependencies
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=628

The problem is the packager that assumes that a component project name is
necessarily prefixed by the vendor name.

So as a temporary workaround, you have to:
- Choose a vendor name. "gb" or nothing is reversed to Gambas. Let's call
it "myvendorname".
- Use that vendor name in your component project name: "myvendorname.base".

I think I will modify the IDE so that this scheme must be followed if the
project is a component.