[Gambas-user] Issue 628 in gambas: Creation Ubuntu/Debian package wrong dependencies

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Jul 14 15:30:10 CEST 2015

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 628 by flynetin... at ...626...: Creation Ubuntu/Debian package
wrong dependencies
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=628

when I create my component and then i generate package it for debian/ubuntu
is named as gambas3-gb-base. Since then I created a new project and use the
base component. When I generate the installation package for debian/ubuntu
and want to install I get "unmet dependencies can not be installed
gambas3-base" so I must manually edit control inside the .deb file to
correctly accept the component gambas3-gb-base