[Gambas-user] Solved: Packaging a project with libraries to deb failed

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Sun Jan 18 16:07:22 CET 2015

Am 18.01.2015 um 15:48 schrieb Willy Raets:

>> I try a translation of the error:
>> dpkg-source: Warning: Dependancy (>= 0.0.0) can not be parsed

> I believe I had something likewise when building a library.
> As far as I can remember it was because my library had version 0.0.0 (or
> maybe even 0.0.1, can't remeber as it has been a while ago).

I read about that when searching for the error. :-)

> Try increasing the version of your library and then package again and
> see what happens. It worked for me.

Yes! It worked for me too. Hmm... difficult, not easy to figure that
out. Thank you!

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--