[Gambas-user] GridLayout like component needed

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Jan 17 20:06:39 CET 2015

In my opinion it miss an option in the arrage model of Benoit to
enforce the number of Column in Column arrangement
and the number of row in row arrangement.

With that property and a scrollview you van achieve your goal.

You can try to implement it too by yourself in a scrollview too. It's
not so difficult.
You need to do it in the _Arrange event.

> Hi! I would like to know whether SWT's GridLayout could be implemented in
> Gambas. I see VPanel and HPanels but it seems to me that it isn't possible
> to say how many rows/columns should be inside such a container, and it
> makes them quite clumsy. E.g if I need 4 radioButtons in 2x2 layout and if
> I want the container to have ability to expand I don't see the solution.
> Thanks!
>
> Csaba

Fabien Bodard