[Gambas-user] Column Alignment Property

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Sat Jan 10 15:13:48 CET 2015

My application is sort of a mini-datamanager where the end user
determine which tables/fields they need/want to access. The application
generates the datasources and dataviews at run time. Each table is
displayed in its own tab of a Tabstrip /(small screen shot attached)/.
There are two tables in the DB that hold the parameters for the run-time
tabs.

My OOP competency level is marginal :-[
I am actually amazed that I have made as much progress with this as I have.

*Correct me if I am wrong: *
The event handler would have to be created at design time.
Thus I would need to create a new control class that inherits dataview.

Lewis