[Gambas-user] Fieldlist output differs (extended)

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sat Jan 10 11:23:17 CET 2015

Am Samstag, den 10.01.2015, 02:51 +0100 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> As for Eval, I don't understand your question.
>
> Eval() evaluates Gambas expressions, it has nothing to do with case
> sensitive by itself.
>
> It's the Gambas keyword that are case unsensitive.

Salut Benoît,

I add the <recordsource name>.<field name> to a collection, where I have
to replace the dot by an underscore.
This collection I pass to Eval()
lets say I pass this
expression :iif(Employee_Name,Employee_Name,'unknown')
Works well for mysql and sqlite but postgres has only a 'Employee_name'.

Upps : understand now, it is not Eval(), Eval just hides the Error
message, right.

For the "AS" keyword, Name results from an "AS"

Thanks anyway