[Gambas-user] Fieldlist output differs (extended)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jan 10 02:51:49 CET 2015

Le 10/01/2015 01:55, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> Salut Benoît,
>
> For the Grid no matters, but use the fields with Eval and there
> the difference matter.
>
> !!!!!! finally, my question should also be, 'why EVAL works case sensitive' ????

Alas the field names are decided by the database library or database
client, not by Gambas.

You can normally specified a field name explicitely with the "AS"
keyword in the SQL request, but I'm almost sure it won't work the same
in all databases.

As for Eval, I don't understand your question.

Eval() evaluates Gambas expressions, it has nothing to do with case
sensitive by itself.

It's the Gambas keyword that are case unsensitive.

--
Benoît Minisini