[Gambas-user] Connecting DataControl to DataSource

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Tue Jan 6 07:28:07 CET 2015

YEP --- that was the problem. I completely missed "is a container". In
MS VB5/6 you only needed to place the Datasources on the same form ....
actually not even that: you could build a connection or selection set
and reference that.

One thing I would like to see is the ability to return the SQL Query
actually used to obtain the "Result". This would be very helpful when
trying to figure out why something did not work like one expected it to.
I have used the "Subst" function to build such a string but there is
always the nagging doubt that it is not exactly the same via some way
Gambas handles substitutions or (more likely) I made a typo in
duplicating the process.

Thanks for you help LEE.

Regards,

Lewis