[Gambas-user] Wiki Observation, SQL syntax

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Fri Jan 2 16:05:28 CET 2015

Thank you to both Benoit and Tobias for the explanations. I did figure
it out but did not realize that a "Result" could be treated as an array.
I tend to think of DB data as structures.

... but my real point was that when the syntax can be considered a bit
unusual then the Wiki needs to document the use of the syntax. Otherwise
potential new users are left without a clue. I observed this case and
thought that it was perhaps worth mentioning so someone might at
sometime update the information.

Cheers,

Lewis