[Gambas-user] R: SDL2 : "Channel" Class has not property nor metods...

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jan 2 13:29:38 CET 2015

Le 02/01/2015 12:55, Ru Vuott a écrit :
> Ok, I understand,  but my problem is:
>
> with the old "gb.sdl.sound" component if I wanted to use .Stop() method to stop the playing, i can put on the Form a Button and in Button_Click() event i can write .Stop() method.
>
> Now, with SDL2 how can I create a Button and its active _Click() event ?
>
> Regards
> vuott

I don't understand your problem at all. I have just took the LCDLabel
example, uncheck 'gb.sdl.sound', check 'gb.sdl2.audio', and it works.

(Note: except that now you must specify Sound.Frequency = 48000, because
the SDL music player cannot resample the sound. But this is not related
to your problem)

--
Benoît Minisini