[Gambas-user] Circular references with latest revision

Ron ron at ...1740...
Fri Jan 2 11:56:42 CET 2015

No I didn't de-install it, thinking it will overwrite everything.. like it
did in the past ;P

There was indeed an older gb.net.smtp.so* set under /usr/lib/gambas3
After delete and sudo make install of trunk it works ok.
The sudo install was needed otherwise the project couldn't find the
component.

The Circular project doesn't crash anymore, but my project still has the
circular reference issue, so two bugs, one to go!

I will try to create another project for that one.

Can't you overrule trunk compile steps to not include the smtp.so like it
did?
Just deleting it was not enough so there is something linked somewhere.

A lot of users are going to have problems when they don't read wiki/docs.

Ron.