[Gambas-user] Happy new year...

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Thu Jan 1 22:43:36 CET 2015

On Thu, 01 Jan 2015 10:12:06 +0100
Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...> wrote:

> ...to all Gambas users and developers!
>
> I'd like to release Gambas 3.7 as soon as possible, because I won't be
> able to create a Gambas 3.6.3 release. Too much work to backport some
> important fixes.
>
> Please tell me if you have something blocking that release: Fabien,
> Tobias, Adrien, anyone needing a forgotten bug fix.
>
> The most important feature for me is the software farm. I think it is
> now usable, at least since the very last development version. Not
> beautiful, not perfect, but usable.
>
> I think I will just add a global software heading to the client
> interface: games, examples, development, education, multimedia,
> networking...
>
> So... If you have a project to publish, don't hesitate to push it on the
> current 'gambaswiki.org' farm server. 'gambasfarm.org' has been bought,
> but it does not point to the farm server at the moment.
>
> It needs some tests, it needs some love, it needs your projects!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

OK I tried uploading vrecentfilesd.  Seems to go alright but I have the following questions:
1) How do I set up a screenshot?
2) The upload wizard is a bit confusing at the end, it says it published OK but then I have to click on the cancel button to exit the wizard. This seems a bit confusing?

regards
Bruce

--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>