[Gambas-user] List Boxes

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Mon Feb 23 17:20:28 CET 2015

I want to use ListBoxes but there seems to be no icon for them in the
IDE's set. I'm using Ubuntu with gb.gui marked as a component which
presumably results in using the gb.gtk library. How do I obtain a
ListBox using the IDE?

At the moment, I'm using 3 ComboBoxes. I want their selected items to be
kept in sync i.e. they each contain the same number of items: if the
user selects an item in one of the ComboBoxes, then the same position
item should be displayed as selected in the other two. This doesn't
always seem to work. Coding fragment:
Public Sub SteckersComboBox_Click()
  With StopComboBox
    .Index = SteckersComboBox.Index