[Gambas-user] A couple of questions about building web / cgi applications

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Fri Feb 13 23:23:25 CET 2015

Forgive me for poking my nose in where my profound ignorance indicates I
should not but ....

Would not a direct solution be:
1) Have the resident program ALLOC a section of ram
2) Save the address as part of a unique file name (i.e. ADRxxxxxx.ADR
where xxxxx is the address)
3) Pass the required parameters back and forth via shared memory.
4) Both programs would need to poll the shared memory for updates (some
bytes could be used for status).

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/alloc
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/byte@
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/integer@