[Gambas-user] A couple of questions about building web / cgi applications

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Fri Feb 13 22:46:59 CET 2015

Bruce,

Named pipes do indeed require a node on the file system. You might need to look
into shared memory; or maybe DBUS might suit your needs.

Lee

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."