[Gambas-user] Embed a specific SQLite version

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Sun Feb 1 19:25:15 CET 2015

Hi Christian,

To use SQLite > 3.8.3, you'll probably just need to install it on your system;
either by compiling and installing, or by building a .deb package to install. I
don't use any flavor of Ubuntu, so I can't help with that.

Nor can I help with your deployment question.

Lee

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."