[Gambas-user] Embed a specific SQLite version

Christian e Ana Luiza Britto chriseana at ...626...
Sun Feb 1 14:26:53 CET 2015

Hi Folks,
Is it possible to make Gambas access a specific version of SQLIte?

I mean, I'm using a Linux Mint 17.1 (based on Ubuntu 14.04 packages).
In this way, the system installs the SQLIte version 3.8.2 (that's the
only that is available at the repositories 14.04). But I need to use
SQLIte version 3.8.8 (at least 3.8.3 ahead...). Is it possible to
embed a specific SQLite "driver" in my Gambas application so it can
access the database independent of the SQLite driver of the Linux
System.

Is it possible to deploy my application with this specific SQLite driver?

It's so important because I need to use Common Table Expressions
(CTE), that's available only in SQLIte 3.8.3 ahead.

Thank you so much,
Christian

[System]
Gambas=3.6.2