[Gambas-user] How to soft depend on gambas3-gb-qt4-webkit

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Dec 17 15:19:07 CET 2015

Le 17/12/2015 11:56, Geoffrey De Belie a écrit :
> This works, as long as you don't make changes to the class "HelpBrowser":
> 1) enable  gb-qt4-webkit,  gb-qt4 and disable gb-gui
> 2) compile everything
> 3) disable gb-qt-webkit, gb-qt4 and enable gb-gui
>
> Is there a better way?

You have to declare the classes you want to use with the "CLASS" keyword
at the beginning of the module/class. It tells the compiler : "ok, I
didn't check the component, but I know that these classes will exist at
runtime".

--
Benoît Minisini