[Gambas-user] How to soft depend on gambas3-gb-qt4-webkit

Geoffrey De Belie computergeoffrey at ...3367...
Thu Dec 17 11:56:39 CET 2015

This works, as long as you don't make changes to the class "HelpBrowser":
1) enable  gb-qt4-webkit,  gb-qt4 and disable gb-gui
2) compile everything
3) disable gb-qt-webkit, gb-qt4 and enable gb-gui

Is there a better way?

 ---- On do, 17 dec 2015 10:43:43 +0100 Geoffrey De Belie <computergeoffrey at ...3367...> wrote ----