[Gambas-user] whats different between "left$" and "left" string functions

Tue Dec 15 01:28:47 CET 2015

> It would be good if those developing would 'now and then' take some time
> to check if their developments are at least minimal documented.
> All that takes is creating the missing page, without any further
> documentation added, so it will at least pop up in the help.

That's a good point, those develop a module must also develop their
repective documentation

and woul be great if the documentation can be autogenerated (or
updated) from the svn/git gambas code itselft

this will solve the problem.. so for updates from users:
the release can retrieve the wiki changes and updated the code in gambas!

of course this wil be a lot of work..

one direction can be:
only symbols will write in the wiki, and the rest are made by users!