[Gambas-user] New gb.web.form component

Sun Dec 6 14:45:16 CET 2015

Hi Benoit and others.. there's many things here that must be take carefully

1) take in consideration stabilitiy in words of changes of the web
sites/apps, everyday are changing and the browsers force that! the
app, javascript, ajax, and those stupids that forces developers to
change and change anc change on all the new day always change also..

This can broke the forwad compatibility o gambas, remenber any older
gambas app in series will compile in nwe version, example my APP-3.4.0
can be build in gambas 3.8.3 and runs without change, THAT ITS NOT IN
THE WEB DEVELOPEMNT wordl!

A thing that gambas have its the consistency in development word,
aditions and aditions but nothing break the things made in the past!
In the web development word that's its not!

2) due the firts fact, the development of that will take more thant
xpected, so a idea can be separate the project!, BUT this will means
more workload for manpowers and for Benoit!

AND NOW SOME NOTES:
> create an application entirely in javascript that will be run inside the
> browser (like Google docs for example).
i dont like, due today the web apps take tooo much cpu process, due
that! also on every day changes and the browsers change and the users
never have peace, always pending "update" the browser!
SO THIS WIL IMPACT IN THE GUI? and in gambas gui of web  component?
so obviously this will impact in the development and benoit time dedication!

CGI IMPORTANT NOTE
> Do understand that the web application is a CGI script that must build
> application. It has performance impact.

I improved that, runnig multiple gci apps and interacting between
cgi's, the performan problem gone! of course u must programing better
logic beetween projects/apps

> It was just starting to resemble the Gambas IDE, so I got curious of how
> ambitious you had become ;) Glad to hear that your feet is still on the
> ground, haha :)

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com