[Gambas-user] About Groups of Controls

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Dec 4 14:14:38 CET 2015

Le 04/12/2015 13:49, Jorge Carrión a écrit :
> I didn't expect nothing. It was an accident: I copied and pasted the code
> with de .Action property line inadvertently from other project and get
> surprised by the behaviour.
>
> Either way I don't understand why this behaviour. I think that should call
> the _click event and the Action_Activate event, but not the click Event
> several times...
>
> Regards

The Action_Activate is called once when you toggle one of the button,
but The Click event is called once for each control sharing the same action.

All controls sharing the same action should have the same state: they
represent the same action displayed differently at different places.

It's mainly useful when you want to associate a menu entry with a
toolbar button.

Benoît Minisini