[Gambas-user] About Groups of Controls

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Fri Dec 4 13:49:56 CET 2015

I didn't expect nothing. It was an accident: I copied and pasted the code
with de .Action property line inadvertently from other project and get
surprised by the behaviour.

Either way I don't understand why this behaviour. I think that should call
the _click event and the Action_Activate event, but not the click Event
several times...

Regards