[Gambas-user] running IDE with Qt5

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Dec 3 15:10:25 CET 2015

Le 03/12/2015 11:47, Ian Haywood a écrit :
> is there a way to run the IDE with Qt5 only (not Qt4 at all)
> The reason is Qt4 webkit is getting pulled out of Debian, so we are
> not allowed to depend on it anymore.
>
> Ian

The algorithm is the following:

if GB_GUI is "QT4", then gb.qt4 is used.
if GB_GUI is "QT5", then gb.qt5 is used.
otherwise,
   if KDE_FULL_SESSION is "true", then
     if KDE_SESSION_VERSION is "4", then gb.qt4 is used.
     if KDE_SESSION_VERSION is "5", then gb.qt5 is used.
othewise, gb.qt5 is used.

Then, if the component fails to load for any reason (for example if it
is not present on the system), the other component is tried.

--
Benoît Minisini