[Gambas-user] I am getting really irritated.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 30 15:21:35 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have added support for vendor prefix in revision #7256.

Moreover, I rewrote the package naming algorithm, so that it can be
build differently for each distribution.

At the moment, the routine is the same for all: everything is converted
to lower case, every diacritic is removed, and all non alphanumeric
characters are replaced by hyphens. Not underscore anymore! This was a
RPM-only requirement that actually seems not to be a requirement. So I
think I can use hyphens everywhere.

Please tell me if everything works for you. I have tested every package
type but Arch.

Benoît Minisini