[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.8 seems to work odd

Wolfgang 123 at ...3490...
Wed Aug 26 09:12:16 CEST 2015

Hallo Benoît!

I understand what you write, But I can not understand this:
-------------------------------------
I have the program installed on my Ubuntu-PC from an Istallation Package
created by Gabas3.6.x
IT RUNS PERFECTLY.

The same code running in Gambas3.8 IDE does not.
---------------------------------------

Both times the same Ubuntu-system with same components.
If my front-end really had changed then both versions should do the same
- but they DO NOT.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x How does my program compiled with 3.6.x run, while the SAME code under
3.8 does not?????? x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x And again: How can I get the old 3.6.x back? x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your patience!

Wolfgang