[Gambas-user] I am getting really irritated.

Tue Aug 18 15:56:48 CEST 2015

I tested packaging with revision 7222. In vendor name "-" is translated as
"_". I have some vague image in my head that this was done to comply with
some linux standard.
But I don't see *anything *get prefixed with "gambas"??

I dont need all my project directories named "paddys-hill.something" I know
> who we are.

I don't understand this. You are free to use any unix name for your
directories..?

> No I want all our autotools packages named
> "paddys-hill-something-version.tar.gz" so our installer works.

I think this is the standard form; "paddys_hill-something-version.tar.gz",
but I might be wrong.

Jussi