[Gambas-user] I am getting really irritated.

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Tue Aug 18 06:22:33 CEST 2015

More changes to how packaging needs project names in a specific format, can't use hyphens in our vendor name, everything gets prefixed with "gambas" anyway.

WHY?????

I dont need all my project directories named "paddys-hill.something" I know who we are.
Yes we have a hyphen in the company name.
No I want all our autotools packages named "paddys-hill-something-version.tar.gz" so our installer works.

WHY ALL THESE CHANGES? IT ALWAYS WORKED BEFORE.

NFH!

:-(

--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>