[Gambas-user] These new color constants ...

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Sat Aug 15 22:40:15 CEST 2015

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 18:14:59 +0200
"Adrien Prokopowicz" <adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...> wrote:

> Le Sat, 15 Aug 2015 04:16:28 +0200, adamnt42 at ...626...
> <adamnt42 at ...626...> a écrit:
>
> > Hi Adrien,
> >
> > Thanks for lookin\g at this. Your response solves problem #2 in that I
> > now know what causes it and it is a local issue - I am using a modified
> > version of gbx3 and that is definitely why the Read/Write property
> > change fouls up. Sorry for the noise.
> >
> > On the other hand - re problem 1 (no Color class override)  : could you
> > clarify that you dont get that black fill rendering when using a Color
> > constant in the IDE. I don't believe that is related to the above but
> > feel it may be local due to QT4 installed here, or themes, or
> > something...
> >
> > tia
> > bruce
> >

> With or without a Color class override, the background/forground properties
> are rendered correctly when using a Color constant in the IDE.
>
> I've tried both Qt4 and Qt5, and still no problem.
>
> If you think the problem is local, can you provide some more info about the
> Qt and theme versions you are using ?
>
> --
> Adrien Prokopowicz

Hi Adrien,
I found my problem. It is local. I was getting a checksum error when updating from the svn repo and that was preventing two of the IDE files from being updated.  I have no idea why that had occurred but I have now cleaned up my local source and everything works properly again.
thanks again
Bruce
--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>