[Gambas-user] These new color constants ...

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sat Aug 15 18:14:59 CEST 2015

Le Sat, 15 Aug 2015 04:16:28 +0200, adamnt42 at ...626...
<adamnt42 at ...626...> a écrit:

> Hi Adrien,
>
> Thanks for lookin\g at this. Your response solves problem #2 in that I
> now know what causes it and it is a local issue - I am using a modified
> version of gbx3 and that is definitely why the Read/Write property
> change fouls up. Sorry for the noise.
>
> On the other hand - re problem 1 (no Color class override)  : could you
> clarify that you dont get that black fill rendering when using a Color
> constant in the IDE. I don't believe that is related to the above but
> feel it may be local due to QT4 installed here, or themes, or
> something...
>
> tia
> bruce

With or without a Color class override, the background/forground properties
are rendered correctly when using a Color constant in the IDE.

I've tried both Qt4 and Qt5, and still no problem.

If you think the problem is local, can you provide some more info about the
Qt and theme versions you are using ?

--
Adrien Prokopowicz