[Gambas-user] Since 3.8 open project with files in state "changed"

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Sat Aug 15 21:39:08 CEST 2015

Am 15.08.2015 um 18:14 schrieb Adrien Prokopowicz:

> I was able to reproduce this problem, it was only occurring when you had
> the
> "reformat on load/save" option enabled. It was marking lines as changed
> even if the line was actually the same.
>
> It should be fixed now in revision #7225.

Cool! Thank you! I do not try it out because I have to work with the
Launchpad version. But I could alter the option so that it is gone now.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur