[Gambas-user] Since 3.8 open project with files in state "changed"

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sat Aug 15 18:14:56 CEST 2015

Le Sat, 15 Aug 2015 10:07:58 +0200, Christof Thalhofer
<chrisml at ...3340...> a écrit:

> Hello,
>
> if I close a project with open class files and reopen that project all
> opened files are in the state changed, even if I did not change anything.
>
> See screenshot of project just opened.
>
> So I cannot close that project without the dialog to save the files ...
> even if nothing changed.
>

> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

I was able to reproduce this problem, it was only occurring when you had
the
"reformat on load/save" option enabled. It was marking lines as changed
even if the line was actually the same.

It should be fixed now in revision #7225.

--
Adrien Prokopowicz