[Gambas-user] Problem with MySQL syntax with DataSource

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Tue Aug 4 21:37:05 CEST 2015

Am Dienstag, den 04.08.2015, 13:07 -0400 schrieb Martin McGlensey:
> Charlie,
>

> Here is the form and the data table. You will have to recode the connection
> for the datasources as well as using an integer (1-200) for
> frmEntry.DataControl.Value.
>

> Regards,
>
> Marty

Salut Marty,

bad news, you hit a FIXED Limit of 256, thats a BUG.

But the good news are there is a workaround I think. Use

DataSource2.Table = "Select * from tblparcel_numbers" ' like this it
works

I attached my changed project and your SQL, in the hope Adrian is still
online (and not yet in holidays), I'v not the time actually to correct
that bug.

--
Amicalement
Charlie