[Gambas-user] Problem with MySQL syntax with DataSource

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Tue Aug 4 16:10:34 CEST 2015

Am Dienstag, den 04.08.2015, 09:32 -0400 schrieb Martin McGlensey:
> Charlie,
>

> Did as you suggested. Created new form with two datasources and two dataview
> controls. Copied the relevant code into new form. Same error as with the
> original form. When the original form was created the code did work. I think
> it was back in Gambas 3.6 or so. Maybe it has something to do with upgrading
> to the current flavor of Gambas.
>

> What file do I upload to send the new form to the list? I do not want to
> send the whole project to the list only the form in question. I'll try to
> dump the table. If I cannot I'll send the structure.
>

> Regards,
>
> Marty

Salut Marty,

I understand, that you made it inside your project, right?
So you can't pack the Project with CTRL+ALT+A.
A form has two files <form_name>.form and <form_name>.class.
Can you isolate this form in a new project and import that form via
new/form/existing?

--
Amicalement
Charlie