[Gambas-user] Problem with MySQL syntax with DataSource

Martin McGlensey mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Tue Aug 4 15:32:08 CEST 2015

Charlie,

Did as you suggested. Created new form with two datasources and two dataview
controls. Copied the relevant code into new form. Same error as with the
original form. When the original form was created the code did work. I think
it was back in Gambas 3.6 or so. Maybe it has something to do with upgrading
to the current flavor of Gambas.

What file do I upload to send the new form to the list? I do not want to
send the whole project to the list only the form in question. I'll try to
dump the table. If I cannot I'll send the structure.

Regards,

Marty