[Gambas-user] [Re] Problem with MySQL syntax with DataSource

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Mon Aug 3 20:57:42 CEST 2015

Am Montag, den 03.08.2015, 09:14 -0400 schrieb Martin McGlensey:
> Adrien,
>

> Thanks for your reply. I am able to execute the query "SELECT * FROM
> tblparcel_numbers WHERE tblparcel_numbers.Key <> '200';" using MySQL
> Worrkbench. The query returns the expected data with no errors. So I think
> that the datafile is OK. This is about 1% of a very large project. It will
> take some time for me to write a test project and the data in the file is
> confidential. If a form containing two datasources and a listing of the
> tblparcel_numbers structure is all that is needed I think I can put that
> together in a couple of days.
>

> Regards,
>
> Marty

Salut Martin,

best would be, to take a new form, copy the origin two datasources onto
and then copy the needed, not working code-parts of the datasources to
the new forms code. Make it run.
If the error still persists, send it with the tblparcel_numbers
structure to the list (a dump of tblparcel_numbers would be nice)
Think of the constrains, and indexes.
--
Amicalement
Charlie