[Gambas-user] [Re] Problem with MySQL syntax with DataSource

Martin McGlensey mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Mon Aug 3 15:14:21 CEST 2015

Adrien,

Thanks for your reply. I am able to execute the query "SELECT * FROM
tblparcel_numbers WHERE tblparcel_numbers.Key <> '200';" using MySQL
Worrkbench. The query returns the expected data with no errors. So I think
that the datafile is OK. This is about 1% of a very large project. It will
take some time for me to write a test project and the data in the file is
confidential. If a form containing two datasources and a listing of the
tblparcel_numbers structure is all that is needed I think I can put that
together in a couple of days.

Regards,

Marty