[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.8.0

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 1 02:52:09 CEST 2015

Le 01/08/2015 02:34, Adrien Prokopowicz a écrit :
> Le Sat, 01 Aug 2015 01:40:18 +0200, Benoît Minisini
> <gambas at ...1...> a écrit:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have uploaded the Gambas 3.8.0 source package to sourceforge:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gambas/files/gambas3/gambas3-3.8.0.tar.bz2/download
>>
>> Please check it and tell me if you have any problem with compiling it.
>>
>> I leave Paris soon, I have just the day of Saturday to fix any quirk,
>> after it will be too late!
>>
>> Thanks.

OK. But I need a database connection to be able to browse the available
databases. This is the reason why "mysql" is chosen, because normally it
is always available. The problem is that connection is not necessarily
allowed.

Or do you have a way to browse databases without needing a connection?

--
Benoît Minisini