[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.8.0

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sat Aug 1 02:34:47 CEST 2015

Le Sat, 01 Aug 2015 01:40:18 +0200, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> a écrit:

> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded the Gambas 3.8.0 source package to sourceforge:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gambas/files/gambas3/gambas3-3.8.0.tar.bz2/download
>
> Please check it and tell me if you have any problem with compiling it.
>
> I leave Paris soon, I have just the day of Saturday to fix any quirk,
> after it will be too late!
>
> Thanks.

Hi Benoît,
There is still that (unanswered) thread I made a month ago about
gb.db.mysql[0].
It still affects the IDE's Connection properties dialog, so could you have
look before releasing the update ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

[0] https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/message/34264405/