[Gambas-user] A question on gb.gui

Wed Apr 29 20:03:46 CEST 2015

OK, I installed Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS to virtualbox, and now I understand the
"issue".
The form color you have chosen makes the controls seems broken, but
actually they all work perfectly.
Ubuntu default scrollbar is pretty weird, but it works. So I changed the
form color. See screenshot 2.

But Ubuntu does have three pre-installed themes (Ambiance, Radiance and
High-Contrast)!
Here is your original project without modifications with High-contrast
theme, see screenshot 3.

The "Button 1" text is not completely visible, because you made the label
bit too small, also different themes use different font sizes.

So. There doesn't seem to be absolutely anything wrong with Gambas.

Jussi