[Gambas-user] Buffer Monitoring

Nigel Verity nigelverity at ...67...
Wed Apr 29 09:34:08 CEST 2015

Hi

I'm planning to write an application in Gambas to support a study of the efficiency of various user interface designs. To do that I will need to monitor mouse clicks in conjunction with the mouse position, and keyboard inputs. This is, of course, simple within a Gambas application but what about when another application has focus?

Is there any way to have a Gambas application running minimised but monitoring the keyboard buffer and mouse events regardless of which application has focus?

Thanks

Nige